93.20 Podcast

Cheers Ahsan. Never miss one.

Nice one mate. Been a busy couple of weeks and will continue in that vein until the international break. This week's Thursday show will round up the derby and then we should have Paul Lake back on this weekend to review the West Brom match. As an added bonus I'm away at the father in law's 80th this weekend so Howard will be doing the hosting (he doesn't know this yet!).

Nice one mate. Been a busy couple of weeks and will continue in that vein until the international break. This week's Thursday show will round up the derby and then we should have Paul Lake back on this weekend to review the West Brom match. As an added bonus I'm away at the father in law's 80th this weekend so Howard will be doing the hosting (he doesn't know this yet!).

Like Deepest Blue I'm also in the "never miss one" camp. Keep up the good work sir.

Particularly enjoyed Damo's contribution in the review with his take on Kompany's involvement and responsibilities with the Southampton goal.

Like Deepest Blue I'm also in the "never miss one" camp. Keep up the good work sir.

Particularly enjoyed Damo's contribution in the review with his take on Kompany's involvement and responsibilities with the Southampton goal.

Yeah I've been on at Damo to come on more often. I'm sure he will do as the season unfolds.

Thanks for the support!

Enjoyed the podcast - keep up the top work :) Found the conversation on Kompany/Stones interesting (and the trust/nervousness conversation as a whole) - all had good points and brought a fair balance. I also wonder that as well as implementing a new system, there is another angle? That Kompany, having had so many injuries, doesn't fully trust his own body and so, 'instinctively', might find it hard at times to buy into the ethos of trust - even if he actually wants to. In the same way that wanting to protect an injury can make an individual's movement a little less co-ordinated, then - until trust returns - his movement within the teams system might occasionally be a little out of sync? Not about blame for either player - just might take a bit of time to readjust?

So we did another episode of the Agenda - and we'll probably do them every other week if not every week. Me, Howard, and this week Jordan looking at the media. Lots of ranting about the rags, about sub editors, and about Mourinho. So all in all, not much different to the old agenda threads on the forum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.