"City will not pay over the odds for Anyone"

If there is one thing I thing Hughes is good at, it is the transfer market. His buys so far have been good (Jo was NOT his buy and there is talk neither was TBH). His eye for a player at Blackburn was also good. So, yes I'd trust him to spend the money. After that the jury is still out for me.

wrenie72 said:
Obviously MoodyBlue is the Messiah and his/her opinion is all that matters. Get real if he has not wasted money, made the wrong choice of players and tactics why are we only out of the bottom 3 on goal difference. Take your blue tinted glasses off and get real. Hughes will panic buy in January looking to move us up the table.
It's going to be a fookin disaster.... Bring back John Bond!!!!

We're doomed!

I'm excited. I still think we'll finish fourth. Yes, I am mad. We've had some rotten results that can be traced to dodgy refs and individual errors and that have nothing to do with Hughes getting anything wrong. We've also got some players who (for whatever reason) are not cutting the mustard, and unfortunate injuries in key positions when we have a poor / thin sqaud anyway. 6-9 points right now would make things look a lot different, and we've lost those imo because of the things I mentioned above.

SWP in the middle an Darius out wide! Is that not LMH getting things wrong. SWP is a wide player why put him in the middle?? You really should think before you comment. Or was the stroke of Genius to put SWP in the middle and nulify his talent not LMH's???

wrenie72 said:
SWP in the middle an Darius out wide! Is that not LMH getting things wrong. SWP is a wide player why put him in the middle?? You really should think before you comment. Or was the stroke of Genius to put SWP in the middle and nulify his talent not LMH's???

SWP played in the middle because he was preferable to Vassell playing there.

wrenie72 said:

Why are you so aggressive Wrenie, it seems to me you tip your cap to those who agree with you and those who dont are either ring piece faces, mugs or not in the real world.

bluemoonmatt said:
wrenie72 said:

Why are you so aggressive Wrenie, it seems to me you tip your cap to those who agree with you and those who dont are either ring piece faces, mugs or not in the real world.

HAHA Ring piece faces! The guy obviously has issues, keeps reffering to Hughes as LMH/LMH's!

Sounds like a fucking weapon of mass destruction!

wrenie72 said:

m8 chill the fook out! vass on the right is less harmless than him in the middle. Unfortunately hughes has sacrificed 2 of our best players' possitions because of putting vass on the right. he should have vass on the left instead of ireland and have superman in the middle, leaving SWP on the right. That way we still have pace on either wing and a central midfielder who fights for the ball. Just hope we're ok up front for tonights match!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.