City will now attack the south end in the 2nd half

It used to be cheaper by about fifty quid a season.
It was £100 cheaper 2015/2016

xepeom.jpg

No different than South Stand level 3, Colin Bell level 3, East Stand level 3, 93:20 etc.
Very different to SSL1 though isn't it? Even when the odd person leaves early in SSL1 because everyone stands it's less noticeable. The North stand on a Champions League night is worse than most grounds when they're playing a friendly.

I sit in SS3 on a seat at the end of the aisle, from 80th min onwards I might as well leave because I can't see a thing with the amount of people leaving early down the steps. Didn't think it was as bad v Hull because we kicked towards us in the second half, hopefully we do it more often and fans can stay longer in the SS

Very different to SSL1 though isn't it? Even when the odd person leaves early in SSL1 because everyone stands it's less noticeable. The North stand on a Champions League night is worse than most grounds when they're playing a friendly.

So you're not disagreeing then??

Danny Hoekman said:
No different than South Stand level 3, Colin Bell level 3, East Stand level 3, 93:20 etc.

Good idea. Im sure I'm not the only one with that pessimistic fear of the away team reeling away in delight towards their fans as they get a last minute equalizer or winner after defending like lions for 85 mins.

Agreed, has happened a few times and I am sure it makes the city team look even more deflated........

Attack North Stand second half and look what happens. Just the four in the 2nd half. Wonder if they'll stick or twist for the last two games?

Attack North Stand second half and look what happens. Just the four in the 2nd half. Wonder if they'll stick or twist for the last two games?
Do you really think this makes any difference ?

How the team plays is far more important.

I assume that was an Alardyce tactic today, making us play the opposite to how we wanted, it failed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.