City Woman

Ducado

Team supported
City
A step in the right direction towards equality or patronising and not needed?

I am not sure there is a need to be hones

*Serious thread none of the usual sexist nonsense please*

Today we launch a brand new section of our award-winning and industry-leading website.

International Women’s Day is the perfect way to mark the birth of City Woman on the MCFC website: mcfc.co.uk/city-woman

This exciting new addition is designed with our female fans and women in general in mind and will include behind-the-scenes content, exclusive interviews, competitions, events and special discounts.

Additional features include recipes, fitness tips from the experts and club news regarding all things ‘off the pitch’.

We’ll also introduce new columnists who will bring their own style, wit and enthusiasm to the section.

We kick off today with the first of a regular fortnightly column from freelance journalist Angela Epstein.

Angela who cut her journalistic teeth with the Bury Times and the Manchester Evening News has since worked for some of the country's top media organisations - the Daily Mail, the Daily Express, Marie Claire, SHE, Cosmopolitan, Glamour and BBC radio. She can often be seen debating on television and will contribute her thoughts on all matters in the female world.

You can view the first post in Angela's column here.

No matter how wide your knowledge of football, City Woman is a community catered entirely for female fans. So, whether you’re a lifelong supporter, a new Blue, or only have a passing interest in the beautiful game, City Woman is the place to bring women together.

Let us know what you think on Twitter @CityWoman_MCFC.

"Nobody puts baby in a corner"

Honestly I think it's patronising. Fitness and recipes ... Are you taking the piss City ?

It's a nonsense I'm sure the ladies who follow city are doing it because they want to watch football.

Patronising and twee.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:34 pm --<br /><br />It's a nonsense I'm sure the ladies who follow city are doing it because they want to watch football.

Patronising and twee.

I'd love to know why anyone would think it beneficial for me to learn to cook ! Do they think I'm someone's friggin slave or something ? If you want dinner ring the takeaway !!!

bobmcfc said:
I'd love to know why anyone would think it beneficial for me to learn to cook ! Do they think I'm someone's friggin slave or something ? If you want dinner ring the takeaway !!!

You're a woman you ring the takeaway!

bobmcfc said:
For chips and gravy? ;)

bgblue said:
bobmcfc said:
For chips and gravy? ;)

Or curry

Discussing all things city related "off the pitch."

Who's shagging who and what are they wearing.

Somebody please shoot me now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.