City Woman

bluesoup said:
What a bunch of football snobs! I too like football, men, cooking, lipstick and clothes. Yes an eclectic combination but, I'd rather our club lead the way with engaging with the female fans than not ! I was only saying the other week that for the first time in many many years of going to the footy do I need to queue for the loos at half time. Get used to it, the girly girls have arrived!

I hope you watch the City ladies as often as you watch the Mens team.

Football is about football not shopping and nails.

bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:
You deserve lobster and champagne and then a good seeing to:)

No lobster, no seeing to.... Will take the bubbly though

-- Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:46 pm --

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Angela Epstein FFS....... remember her spat in the MEN because she couldn't get to sleep when Oasis played Heaton Park.

Maybe we should have a women's only forum on BM? (puts tin hat on ;)

No we should Effin not !!
I can do fillet steak:)

As a woman Is our prime objective to be gym crazy, culinary geniuses ? City is my hobby, my passion and I don't want to hear about cooking or staying a respectable size TYVM, I leave all that shit at the door when I pay to watch my team

CSBlue said:
It's a huge step backwards. When I started going to City, as a "girly girl" blokes assumed I was only there to oggle the players, or because my boyfriend had dragged me along.

I thought times had changed.

My mate Jane loves oggling the players, her first boys were Bish and Lakey, so nowt wrong with an oggle at all.But she been everywhere following City for footy first. Im looking forward to when me and Jane can go watch our girls and I can oggle Toni Duggan :)) And enjoy watching our girls be succsesful

Horses for courses I suppose and everyone is entitled to their opinion. No like, no click on link. I will though. Now, I wonder what the lovely Vincent has for tea... ;)

P.s I do like it when the players take their shirts off too ...

Definitely interested to see how it'll develop, I have hope because (almost) everything else the club does seems to go rather well... Those recipes they've dug up are hilarious though, Milner's meal is rather exotic for him!

I feel a new song coming on

"You can stick your recipes up your arse"
Repeat
Repeat
Repeat

;)

if i want info on city i log on here on on the os.

if i want recipies, i log onto bbc food.

if i want to know about fitness i go for a walk.

i applaud your efforts city but when i need to know which lipstick to wear i'll nip to selfridges for a consultation at the mac counter.

also, when city women start playing at the minhad, me and the junior blue will be there as often as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.