City Woman

Probably patronising but so are the shit magazines ("how to please your man") at the supermarket and women buy them like crazy.

Can't say whether it will flop or not. Sergio Aguero's dating tips might be very popular with the female population of Youtube. My guess is the hardcore women fans won't bother and will continue to view the normal site.

I think you little ladies are being a little ungrateful, additional recipes can only enhance your repertoir and hey, who couldn't use a little excercise ?

Fucking embarrassing. Did they not show it to focus group before releasing it? Why on earth do you want to see non-football thing on a football site?? You can go to >> <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.dailymail.co.uk/femail</a> if you want.

I hope they take the suggestions on twitter and change the site to actually have more women AND football in it.

It could have been good, it could have showed women's perspective on football and women football but instead it was "is tattoo on woman attractive"??? >> "you can have any tattoo you want!" Free yourself blahblah" usual shit. Really condescending and feels like preaching to the wrong crowd.

Aguero_Element said:
omg this is fucking soooooooo stupid.

fair play to the united fans we have working at our club. fair play......

-- Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:29 pm --

bobmcfc said:
I'm a girly girl but seriously if I want patronising I will do it myself. I'm a girl but don't tell me about cooking or lipstick when I just want city for football, yes I want equality and nobody telling me I don't belong in a male orientated sport but without realising it they are segregating us by having a women only section
you need to tell the club, cos they dont give a shit they just thought "ITS WOMANS DAY !!! LETS PUT A WOMAN SECTION ON OUR SITE"

it IS segregation and it needs to be removed.

id go as far to say someone should lose there job over it, its shocking. nothing like that will happen but i can dream ! :D

A slight over reaction don't you think?

I have no strong opinions about it to be honest, I am interested in seeing what women actually think of it, do you agree that although the amount of women going to games has increased by a hell of a lot over the last 20 years, it is still low, from the clubs point of view I guess they can see a vast market out there and they are thinking about ways to attract more women

If the club wants to attract new female fans they'd have more luck with the viral gangnam style video!

Really, our players aren't bad looking - I know many fangirls of edin, joe, silva, navas. If you really want to get more female fans just make more photoshoot/cute vids and put it on twitter/fb. Maybe some girls will only watch for the players (and nothings wrong with that!), but i'm pretty sure the more they watch the game the more they will fall in love with the club.

nowantads said:
If the club wants to attract new female fans they'd have more luck with the viral gangnam style video!

Really, our players aren't bad looking - I know many fangirls of edin, joe, silva, navas. If you really want to get more female fans just make more photoshoot/cute vids and put it on twitter/fb. Maybe some girls will only watch for the players (and nothings wrong with that!), but i'm pretty sure the more they watch the game the more they will fall in love with the club.

You don't have much faith in the intelligence of women do you?

Unbelievably dreadful. It feels like an early april fool joke but it is a crass attempt to market the club rather like those piss poor attempts to create american razzamatazz in the 80s. Women like football, men like cooking and eating, both like exercise and there's no need to create specific pages segregated on gender lines using outdated stereotypes.

My youngest daughter raged against her school doing cheerleading as PE for girls and she will despair that her club thinks of her like this. She will quite rightly go mad when she sees this and i hope the club gets a bloody nose from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.