City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls may have found a chink in the anti blue media armour, very positive coverage today.
Tbf the club and the team have been trailblazers for the women's game.
A good stadium near the main stadium, proper professional contracts, properly trained and coached. All the other teams will have to emulate this or give up. For those at the top they see this as a great way to promote women's football in general.

I saw a few of the girls celebrating in Castlefield last night. Of course I congratulated them on their success.

Must have been with mostly Duggan's family/ friends as there were a fair few Scousers.

I saw a few of the girls celebrating in Castlefield last night. Of course I congratulated them on their success.

Must have been with mostly Duggan's family/ friends as there were a fair few Scousers.

SCOUSE_682x400_715312a.jpg

Only jossing !

Jonathan Pearce, on the BBC, has to mention money though & the fact that we were brought "controversially" into the WSL! "It comes down to money, investment & belief." Always the money, they can't just admit that our women were/are the best!!

Jonathan Pearce, on the BBC, has to mention money though & the fact that we were brought "controversially" into the WSL! "It comes down to money, investment & belief." Always the money, they can't just admit that our women were/are the best!!
Did he pronounce it "monye"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.