City Women sign Carli Lloyd - Official

Bearing in mind we lost the last friendly 4 nil iy was abit depressing to be 2 nil down against a good side but they hadn't really attacked much to get that lead. Ok it's pre season for the ladies and at times it looked like it the way we gave the ball away so easily.The movement up front was pretty poor and with little or no creativity from midfield it was mostly long balls that got us into half decent positions.

Jane Ross, Izzy, Tony D,Tess were all very peripheral.We did have some half chances but the usual compleyer lack of composure made it look like we would never score. Second half the movement was better and the whole team played better and as a result we should have won but boy on boy the finishing. Izzy with basically nobody to beat missed from about 10 yards basically because she can't kick the ball with her left foot ( properly). A great run from Toni D should have been a goal but it ended with a panic shot with only the keeper to beat. The ball didn't even go out of play!

There were other chances not so clear cut that we messed up with no composure until Parris's great run and goal and for a change some composure. Lucy was up and down as usual but defensively was taken to the cleaners a few times which is rare. Sadly for the keeper I think we would have won if Karen Bardsley had been in goal. Both very soft efforts she would have saved imo.

I was left wondering what had happened to Lucy Bronze's defensive capabilities. Every time the winger had the ball I thought she would go round her!

should sign Marta or Alex Morgan.
City woman football reputation will be skyrocketed.

I'm gonna have to Google image her aren't I? This place is going down hill. Page 2 and no pics ffs....
You could always try google.

NB: If people want pictures of scantily clad women, there are plenty of sites available that will oblige you. Here is one with some football relevance.

2d4629f3760e608afa237ab238dbd380.png

You could always try google.

NB: If people want pictures of scantily clad women, there are plenty of sites available that will oblige you. Here is one with some football relevance.

2d4629f3760e608afa237ab238dbd380.png

Very much this.

At what point do some members on here switch their brains on and stop with the misogynistic rubbish?

Show some respect because posts will be deleted and repeat offenders dealt with.

Enough is enough!

What is the wage like for the womens game?

What would Duggan, Haughton and Carli Lloyd be on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.