City Women v.Fortuna Hjørring 2nd leg, 30/3 1900

What a team? We were absolutely terrible against a team who could barely run or play football. Lyon will be a bridge too far as they're the only women's team with decent technique and movement.
nah didnt think we were terrible, there was some good football, usually spoilt by final ball, but true the other side were poor.

Player of the game Gill Scott

What a team? We were absolutely terrible against a team who could barely run or play football. Lyon will be a bridge too far as they're the only women's team with decent technique and movement.

Absolutely terrible is a complete nonsense as is the idea the oppos could barely run.The one thing they were is athletic.

We weren't very good tonight in the early stages I would agree and some of that down to nerves and the rest down to Fortuna being pretty good at pressing to force us into mistakes. Once they settled we played ok but that composure in the final third was lacking as it often is. We dominated the game because as we do have decent technique and we will just have to wait and see how it compares to that of Lyon

Raggy Sally who isn't even on sport this morning on the Bent Broadcasting Co was at it again, after saying really well done (must be a female to female thing) as she never says that sort of stuff about the men's team. then goes onto yearning for a raggy womens team.

Can't have anything positive without a raggy mention.....

Raggy Sally who isn't even on sport this morning on the Bent Broadcasting Co was at it again, after saying really well done (must be a female to female thing) as she never says that sort of stuff about the men's team. then goes onto yearning for a raggy womens team.

City's billions has had a few quick links as well ;-)

In general the BBC's coverage of the women's team is a lot more positive than the men's. Small mercies, maybe...

That said, fuck 'em. We are in the semi finals of the champions league at the first time of asking. Fantastic effort from the team.

Final is Thursday 1 June and its in Cardiff. Just sayin'...

well as is becoming a regular thing for the rags, all she has to do is look back at 'istory. You know before the Glazers closed the team.

I cant be the only City fan who loves the Glazers and what they are achieving at the swamp

In general the BBC's coverage of the women's team is a lot more positive than the men's. Small mercies, maybe...

That said, fuck 'em. We are in the semi finals of the champions league at the first time of asking. Fantastic effort from the team.

Final is Thursday 1 June and its in Cardiff. Just sayin'...
Ooooooooooo.....

Should be a good away day should we make it.

I did RS! And I was a bit knocked back when there were no meat and potato pies - instead, chicken and asparagus. WTF. And no bovril. If these are indicative of those 'European nights' they can go and stuff 'em or put the m and p pies back on the menu!

Yes, the pie situation is desperate.
I`m waiting for the Foie Gras pies myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.