City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelly's Left Foot

Good win for the girls 2.1 against a defensive Reading today so not all bad news for the club. Poor that it had to be played at the same time as the main event.

2 goals from a scouser too to win it for us but she is the real deal as a striker with two real striker/poacher goals. tough game but a deserved win and lots to be learned from the first competitive match of the season.

Re: City Ladies

Had an email from the club today advertising tickets for match on sunday 20th against Bristol from £6 adults £4 kids, clicked the link and they're actually free, bit of poor advertising and promotion by the club, got some for the missus and kids.

bluebc said:
Had an email from the club today advertising tickets for match on sunday 20th against Bristol from £6 adults £4 kids, clicked the link and they're actually free, bit of poor advertising and promotion by the club, got some for the missus and kids.

Free! Something's gone wrong there and if you got them for nothing I think you might just have been lucky.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
bluebc said:

Free! Something's gone wrong there and if you got them for nothing I think you might just have been lucky.
i got two free tickets for the weekend's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.