City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refreshing to see the attendances slowly increasing. I think we averaged 1500 last season, so 2,200 against lowly Doncaster is a step in the right direction.

I have heard they don't have an en age team as it is something to do with the academy having charitable status or something like that and if they had to pay people they would lose it which they don't want to
sounds like a way of being applicable for funding, so dodgy but legal bit like their Cayman Islands registration

Refreshing to see the attendances slowly increasing. I think we averaged 1500 last season, so 2,200 against lowly Doncaster is a step in the right direction.
Yes the bigger crowd was causing some problems today, people having to stand up at the end of the stand waiting for seats. 2,200 in a 7,000 stadium and people having to stand up and wait for seats to be found ! We talk about some players (men's team) needing to be ship out, I think the club needs a clear out of some of admin staff, that seem to make a bollock of things like this. Would it really cause a problem just to open all the stadium, and just let people seat/stand were they want ? Don't remember Hyde utd having problems like this when the reserves played there ! Football as survived for about 150 years before the need of these control freaks !

Yes the bigger crowd was causing some problems today, people having to stand up at the end of the stand waiting for seats. 2,200 in a 7,000 stadium and people having to stand up and wait for seats to be found ! We talk about some players (men's team) needing to be ship out, I think the club needs a clear out of some of admin staff, that seem to make a bollock of things like this. Would it really cause a problem just to open all the stadium, and just let people seat/stand were they want ? Don't remember Hyde utd having problems like this when the reserves played there ! Football as survived for about 150 years before the need of these control freaks !

Yep, the same thing happened when I attended the Birmingham game last year. Less than 3,000, yet hundreds missing the first 20 minutes.

shame about the weather for today's game

Nothing wrong with the weather. Got a bit of a sun tan where I sat! Re the crowd stuff I was surprised at how many people were actually coming through the turnstiles well after the game had started. Up to 20 25 minutes after the start. That's nowt to do with City is it but just people who left it late and got caught out for some reason.

Nothing wrong with the weather. Got a bit of a sun tan where I sat! Re the crowd stuff I was surprised at how many people were actually coming through the turnstiles well after the game had started. Up to 20 25 minutes after the start. That's nowt to do with City is it but just people who left it late and got caught out for some reason.
You say nowt to do with City, but they are operating the stadium, why not have all four turnstile block open, do we really have people in charge that can't organise a stadium that will let 2,000 people into stadium that holds 7,000 people without long queues ?

Last edited:
But when i posted it wasn't that clever,But it did brighten up later,& with it being bankholiday i was only thinking more parents would off took the kids if it was a nice sunny day.
But regarding entrance ive been down quite a bit to the stadium & its not the best for getting in(queue,s)it should be better.irc they had problems when England played China,
But yesterday i cant comments as i couldn't make it.But a good result by the ladies..

Not sure about that.
City advertise a system whereby you can order your ticket online, and then print if off, outside the mini ETIHAD. However the whole process just isn't quick enough.
If they can’t have a cash turnstile, then at least have more portacabins selling match tickets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.