City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've got a season ticket (and I assume a Citizen card) you can order online for women's matches and they load to your card. You can go straight to turnstiles and scan your card to get in.

Does anyone know what kind of drugs the people in charge of scheduling the WSL fixture list take? More importantly, where can I buy some?

It's got to be some seriously good stuff.

Not enough teams to fill a consistent schedule. The season would be over in 2 months.

I've got an ST for the women, but if there were more teams, some of them would be absolute cannon fodder to City and Chelsea. No disrespect intended to them, but the full time element of a few teams means that until other top teams give it a go, a weekly league of 20 teams would be a mockery.

They're really meant to be printed at home rather than those kiosks.

I appreciate that, but there's an assumption that everybody's got access to a printer at home.

I used my Seasoncard to buy a ticket last year, but there was a huge queue of supporters who had booked their tickets using a mobile phone. If City are going down that route it would be quicker to utilise a bar code on the confirmation of purchase rather than expect supporters to queue for a paper copy.

Not enough teams to fill a consistent schedule. The season would be over in 2 months.

I've got an ST for the women, but if there were more teams, some of them would be absolute cannon fodder to City and Chelsea. No disrespect intended to them, but the full time element of a few teams means that until other top teams give it a go, a weekly league of 20 teams would be a mockery.
Still you could have a 10 team league and play home and away twice, a bit like the what they did in Scotland.

How about a split system like they've introduced in the SPL? 10 teams. Each team plays each other home and away, then after those 18 games each the top 5 and bottom 5 split into 2 leagues and play each other home and away again. Total of 26 games each which seems reasonable?

The current fixture list is crazy...sometimes 2 games in 4 days then other times 2/3/4 week gaps between games. And City don't have a game on the last day of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.