City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very good game and fantastic result. We dominated the first half. Great goal by Toni. Happy belated birthday to her (yesterday).
Bit hesitant defending by Steph for their goal but definitely made up for it in the end. She's claiming the winner.
First start for Daphne Corboz after scoring in our last league game. Looks a really intelligent player, lovely assist for Duggan.
Now if we win our game in hand we'll be level with Chelsea and one point off the top. Just wish I could watch every game.

Last edited:
Good game and great result!

The team looks like it is coming together now, and if we keep playing like we are playing, we should be pushing for the title come the end of the season.

Great performance especially defensively.

Having watched that Aluko in the world cup and then again today, I'm struggling to understand how she can get in the Chelsea team, never mind the England one.

Apart from being able to run quickly, she doesn't have much else going for her.

Care to elaborate why you have this opinion?

I find women attractive, so whilst they are playing yes I will also find them attractive.
Nothing sad about this at all.

I'm a young blue blooded male full of testosterone.

Some people don't seem to like people who openly admire tits, maybe just maybe they ain't getting any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.