City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our game in hand is the home match against Liverpool. We won't play it until 10th September.
Looking at the fixtures, we have only two more away games, (two biggie's Arsenal & Notts County) in WSL , with four at home, the last four games, with Sunderland & Notts County being two other them, so still in with a very good chance of winning the league.

Looking at the fixtures, we have only two more away games, (two biggie's Arsenal & Notts County) in WSL , with four at home, the last four games, with Sunderland & Notts County being two other them, so still in with a very good chance of winning the league.

We'll see. City Women have won 4 of 4 since the WC but some of them have been quite tight and before the WC break we were hardly ripping up trees with our whirlwind start, winning only one in 5 in the league. We're still an unpolished team with a few weaknesses across the pitch and there are some strong teams in with a better shout.

Care to elaborate why you have this opinion?

I find women attractive, so whilst they are playing yes I will also find them attractive.
Nothing sad about this at all.

I'm a young blue blooded male full of testosterone.

It's a pretty weird question to drop in for quite a few reasons.

If somebody was to drop that question in mid discussion on a thread about our men's team's title winning prospects, it would be met with a lot of confusion.

This is a football forum primarily, and if you want to talk about what gets you off there's plenty of places on the internet to do that.

Plenty of full blooded men are able to encounter a group of women doing their job without having to question how sexually stimulating they find it.

It's a pretty weird question to drop in for quite a few reasons.

If somebody was to drop that question in mid discussion on a thread about our men's team's title winning prospects, it would be met with a lot of confusion.

This is a football forum primarily, and if you want to talk about what gets you off there's plenty of places on the internet to do that.

Plenty of full blooded men are able to encounter a group of women doing their job without having to question how sexually stimulating they find it.

Thanks for your opinion Geoffrey, I'll take it on board :)

I quite agree if the women are in something like an office enviroment. If i watch ladies beach volleyball, i would view it totally different from watching the men's equivalent.
If anyone thinks that makes me a bad person, i'll just try and sleep soundly each night. ;-)

I can honestly say when i'm watching the lad's play i am not thinking about how they look

When they take their shirts off at the end is a different story ;)

Anyway well done girls for beating the chav ladies,i am watching it now and they look like the world cup has really fired them up

If you are on twitter, Natasha Harding is doing the match commentary for the OS account and it is excellent. The ladies are currently up 3-0 against Durham Ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.