City's 1894 Premium Range

Shaelumstash

I've only just been made aware of this after a friend forwarded me the link. What do fellow Blues make of it?

http://shop.mancity.com/stores/manc...4-collection?portal=OC4TUHJ1&CMP=PSC-OC4TUHJ1

I appreciate it's pricey and probably not to everyone's taste, but I think it's a really good idea for the club to try to do something different in addition to the standard cheap t-shirts and scarves etc.

Not sure if this is anything to do with the DSquared tie up, but the stuff seems to be of similar quality. I've not worn any club merchandise for about 20 years, but I'd certainly wear stuff from this range, I hope they bring out more stuff in the future.

It's good to see the club providing a quality alternative to some of the more,ahem,mainstream products.

There are enough people around City who appreciate premium quality,subtly branded gear so long as it is top quality,elite & value.

If it's in house I don't think it should command such price. If it's a collab with a designer, it would reach a bigger market beyond City, mostly the materialistic bunch though.

City Designer Duffel, designed by Victoria Beckham. Just imagine.

great idea, loads of products that you can't tell are City charged at Arsenal prices.

Fair enough if it's not to your taste / price range, but I'm sure there is still plenty of City stuff that is.

Personally, I much prefer that the badge is more subtle on these 1894 items. It means I could wear them for work or out socially and it not be too "in your face" while still showing support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.