City's 2018 / 19 Pre-season USA tour.

Me too, Nashville was great, I knew we would win the league after that performance! Chicago 5 hour drive for me but first game will be all the kids. Miami, we may have some of the boys back. Will need to fly but the beach sounds good too. Do not want to watch the dippers, hate that basterds

I fancy Chicago, plus a few Cubs games, and then possibly the Liverpool game in New Jersey.
Those Greyhound buses look fairly cheap, but 18hrs?
They are cheap for a reason!

Have you thought about ANY way to get there BY AIR (even with a connection), and you might be surprised how cheaply you can get from A to B in a few hours.

Given the World Cup this summer, I don’t expect ANY of the WC players to be included in the Tour squad, and it to be a “who is going to make the squad, because everyone that isn’t here is already in it” type tour. It will be very important for the likes of Foden, Diaz, Tosin, Maffeo, Nmecha, Gunn, and maybe a few others. We will quickly find out who has learned Pep’s ways and who has stepped up physically.

For me, this summer is more about promoting the CHAMPIONS to a massive commercial market, rather than a means of getting the senior squad up to speed. Accordingly, I can only hope the early season fixtures don’t have too many key games in them post-WC.

Last edited:
Me too, Nashville was great, I knew we would win the league after that performance! Chicago 5 hour drive for me but first game will be all the kids. Miami, we may have some of the boys back. Will need to fly but the beach sounds good too. Do not want to watch the dippers, hate that basterds
Are u in Minneapolis

I cant wait to get tickets for Chicago tomorrow! Last time I saw City live was the preseason in summer of 2010, City vs Spurs and NY Red Bulls in New Jersey. Met some great blues back then and hope this trip will be even better.

Cant afford the trip to Europe yet to see competitive matches but I will support the club when they come this close to my home (Detroit) plus the chance to see American-boy-wonder Christian Pulisic for my favorite Bundesliga side is preferred to seeing the scousers or Bayern.

not sure i will bother with america tour due to most of 1st team would have been involved in world cup and is it a mandatory 3 week rest after they have been knocked out ? Arse in dublin could be a goer though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.