City's best easter

Didnt we beat someone at Maine rd then go down to Southampton and beat them 1-0 at easter?
In between utd got beat at blackburn when shearer smashed a shot which nearly took schmeicals face off on its way into the net
We heard about it on the radio whilst travelling on Big Bernard Buckleys coach to Bournemouth where we stayed over before the southampton relagation decider....the coach left outside the old club shop at Maine rd immediately after the final whistle...top weekend,6 vital points
Pretty sure it was at Easter..

Didnt we beat someone at Maine rd then go down to Southampton and beat them 1-0 at easter?
In between utd got beat at blackburn when shearer smashed a shot which nearly took schmeicals face off on its way into the net
We heard about it on the radio whilst travelling on Big Bernard Buckleys coach to Bournemouth where we stayed over before the southampton relagation decider....the coach left outside the old club shop at Maine rd immediately after the final whistle...top weekend,6 vital points
Pretty sure it was at Easter..
That was the season before the one the OP was talking about. We beat Villa at Maine Rd on the Saturday and then Stefan Karl scored that late winner at Southampton on Easter Monday which was a big help in keeping us clear of relegation.

Was that mad day at Oldham good Friday? Carnage in the stands that day. May have been the Monday though.
Definitely Good Friday, but not good for Boundary Park!

Thanks Lancs Blue,i couldnt remember who we played at home..i do remember thinking how cool it was to walk out the ground,pissed,onto a coach ,which was to take us to the next, nervy ,nail -biting installment of our relegation dog fight.The trip to Bournemouth was legendary for those who used to travel with Bernard..for me personally i learnt a thing or two about alcohol that day.....basically i had to be carried off the coach and put to bed in Bournemouth...i woke up hours later and didnt have a clue where i was..lol

Remember Colin Hendry leaving the pitch in tears after we beat them 3-2 as it looked like they'd just blown their title

I remember that Blackburn game ..... sat next to my son with my Dad on the other side of him .... great night out.

The football was good too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.