City's Best & Worst Debuts in recent times??

Biggsy1

Was chatting with the lads about this the other day and came uo with the following:

Best Debut: Kompany, the way he came in and commanded the middle of the park was amazing, put his foot in and passed the ball all over the place, looked like he'd been in the team for ages.

Another for me was Samaras purely for the comical value, the way he came on and ran around like a mad man to the song of "Feed the Greek and he will score" classic.

Worst Debut: Castillo, looked quality on youtube but failed to impress lightweight and ended up injured what a let down.

Oh of of course Berti, oh sry he hasn't had one yet!

McManaman's debut was quality-thought he's go on to be tremendous.

Biggsy1 said:
Was chatting with the lads about this the other day and came uo with the following:

Best Debut: Kompany, the way he came in and commanded the middle of the park was amazing, put his foot in and passed the ball all over the place, looked like he'd been in the team for ages.

Another for me was Samaras purely for the comical value, the way he came on and ran around like a mad man to the song of "Feed the Greek and he will score" classic.

Worst Debut: Castillo, looked quality on youtube but failed to impress lightweight and ended up injured what a let down.

Oh of of course Berti, oh sry he hasn't had one yet!
sry? you mean SORRY.

SWP's second debut against Sunderland wasn't too bad.....

Sam Williamson did well against Pompey last season too.

masterwig said:
Riera did well against the rags on his (I think) debut.

Is that the same derby in which Vidic and Evra had equally 'great' debuts?!?! Typical Rag mate of mine was calling for Baconface's head after that game based on the debut performances of those 2!

Bondi Blue said:
masterwig said:
Riera did well against the rags on his (I think) debut.

Is that the same derby in which Vidic and Evra had equally 'great' debuts?!?! Typical Rag mate of mine was calling for Baconface's head after that game based on the debut performances of those 2!

Tricky Trev ripped Evra apart that day.

masterwig said:
Bondi Blue said:

Trevor 'scoring in the derby is better than sex' Sinclair - Legend!

masterwig said:
Bondi Blue said:

Yeah that was Qualiy Evra's debut against us was one to remember!

Dallas: Behave yourself I've seen you use txt speak yourself, you Pig Jokey, you need to stop using all my ideas and posting them on here yourself. Like my Idea for the new kit and my best formation, get some Originality!

P.S. May see ya Friday you loser!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.