City's Global Fanbase

IanBishopsHaircut

Still can't get my head around it

Only a few years ago if you saw someone abroad with a City top on..chances are they were from Gorton..

Seeing all those American City fans last night..and fans from different countries on all the social media platforms..you can visibly see our fanbase growing

If you're relatively new to City..and on bluemoon..say hello on this thread, tell us where you're from and how you came to support Gods Own Club..

Just need a CL win to get the biggest ball rolling, but yes, I think we'll grow every year we continue to challenge at the top of the table.

A couple more league titles in quick succession or a champions league win would really increase the numbers.

Said this to my lad last week,if we can just attract a small percentage of new fans,from just the Spanish speaking country's,the potential is endless

In the highlights as the first goes in
The camera catches a blurry flag with the fella going daft
I found the flag.....El Salvador

Little acorns

I've got a lot of mexican mates and they all follow the premiere league, they're mostly the people I talk to about footy

China is where it's at. Luckily for us, our owners know this too and sold a stake to their version of Sky ;)

Mbappe if we get him will help with this imo as well beautiful effective football.

Fucking love it, used to deride the " tourist clubs" but colour me hypocrite. We are creating a fucking juggernaut. Strap yourselves in.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.