City's Spine

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
DLdESv_W0AIS2lG.jpg

Being discussed on GMR this Tuesday ....... Ederson, Stones, Weigl, Bernardo, Jesus is my prediction

DLdESv_W0AIS2lG.jpg

Being discussed on GMR this Tuesday ....... Ederson, Stones, Weigl, Bernardo, Jesus is my prediction

Ederson is a cert. what a player we have signed there.

Can’t see Jesus being here in 5 years. Just a hunch.

All of the players we have bought are young enough to still be here: Gundongan, De Bruyne and Bernardo are all under 25, as are Ederson and Stones. It wouldn't surprise me if a couple of the academy players start to creep in too: Foden, Matt Smith and Brahim could easily feature, as could Ed Francis. Who knows, Tommy Doyle could be ready!

All of the players we have bought are young enough to still be here: Gundongan, De Bruyne and Bernardo are all under 25, as are Ederson and Stones. It wouldn't surprise me if a couple of the academy players start to creep in too: Foden, Matt Smith and Brahim could easily feature, as could Ed Francis. Who knows, Tommy Doyle could be ready!
Gundogan and KDB are 26 now, but should feature heavily in the next 5 years in their prime years.

Ederson and KDB seem nailed on.

Beyond that - in 5 year's time....

3 players whom we haven't yet signed competing with Gundogan/B. Silva/Mendy/Sane/Jesus.

Ederson
Stones
KDB
Bernardo
? Would like to say Jesus but can also see him leaving

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.