City's supporters club sponsor Maine Road FC

Mad Eyed Screamer

Nice one to the OSC - taken from Maine Road FC's website

ROAD ANNOUNCE NEW SPONSORS
http://www.pitchero.com/profile/jeffrey-newman-462734
Maine Road FC are pleased to announce main club sponsors for 2015-2016 are Manchester City FC Supporters Club (1949).
Maine Road FC are pleased to announce main club sponsors for 2015-2016 are Manchester City FC Supporters Club (1949).
Kevin Parker General Secretary of Manchester City FC Supporters Club (1949) said "We are delighted to cement the excellent relationship we have with Maine Road FC by being main club sponsors for the 2015-2016 season. The relationship between us both goes back many years and we hope this is just the start of an ongoing relationship not just for this season, but in the future as well."
Maine Road FC Chairman Ron Meredith said "The generous sponsorship by Manchester City Supporters Club (1949) was a perfect fit due to the history of Maine Road and we look forward to developing a successful relationship with Kevin and the Supporters Club in the future."
Pictured from left to right: Colin Broadbent Vice Chairman Maine Road; Kevin Parker General Secretary Manchester City Supporters Club (1949); Ron Meredith Chairman Maine Road.

Must say that I don´t regard Maine Road FC as separated from MCFC really.. Well, in a legal and sporting way they are of course but anyway.

Went to watch Maine Road for the first time at Northwich and got to realise just how close they are to City.Do the MCFC Supporters Club still sponsor them?

Im going to become a friend of Maine Road, its only £25, going to be working in Chorlton so might get to a few more games too I hope.

I used to work with someone who played Centre half for Maine Road FC in their early days.

Mind you he was a Rag!

Went to watch Maine Road for the first time at Northwich and got to realise just how close they are to City.Do the MCFC Supporters Club still sponsor them?

Im going to become a friend of Maine Road, its only £25, going to be working in Chorlton so might get to a few more games too I hope.
Still sponsered by the OSC., mate presented with a cheque at last AGM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.