City's worst player of all time

Berti, when he came on for that last few minutes, he looked like he'd never even seen a football before, made us realise why he'd never been picked and it was like Hughes had just put him on for a laugh. It was quite funny though.

Adrian Heath sprung to mind.

Just checked on wikipedia - 46 game run without a goal!

75 games and 4 goals - 226 and 71 at the blue dippers. So at that rate he'd have scored about 12 goals for City compared to the 71 he got for Everton.

Norman Wisdom worst penalty taker i'v ever seen kept falling over before he kicked the ball. Sometimes he would miss the ball completely and them shorts where far to long he was shite.

Mike fucking Walsh,Irish international and played peviously for Everton and Bolton.
Looked like he'd been given instructions in Albanian,I've seen some shit in the blue but he takes the biscuit,honourable mention to Simon Colosimo.

Michael Frontzeck. He was a German international but it looked like he had never played football before. A terrible player.

Blimey...does that Mexican count Vusio who never played a first team game? If not I'd go for Buster as even though Mills and the other's mentioned were dross they did have the odd good touch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.