Cityzens "online experience" being upgraded.

Just come back from a few days in blackpool

i sent cityzens and supporters services a message on twitter asking
" do we lose our points if we dont use them or do they carry them over onto the new revamped cityzens site?"
we lose them if you dont use them
only about 3 years ago i got a city away top in large size for 1000 points,this year ,the home top was 20,000 fkin points
you could of had a poxy " ethihad best moments " booklet for 1,000 points this year,by the way,we all got that for free with our season tickets 2 or 3 years ago
Iv been saving mine for 2 years now ,just to be told now we must use them all or lose them anyway,plus,the website is down !

Iv managed to amass 5200 points over 2 to 3 year now all for nothing.

Just come back from a few days in blackpool

i sent cityzens and supporters services a message on twitter asking
" do we lose our points if we dont use them or do they carry them over onto the new revamped cityzens site?"
we lose them if you dont use them
only about 3 years ago i got a city away top in large size for 1000 points,this year ,the home top was 20,000 fkin points
you could of had a poxy " ethihad best moments " booklet for 1,000 points this year,by the way,we all got that for free with our season tickets 2 or 3 years ago
Iv been saving mine for 2 years now ,just to be told now we must use them all or lose them anyway,plus,the website is down !

Iv managed to amass 5200 points over 2 to 3 year now all for nothing.

It stinks really. At least you got a reply on Twitter, I haven't still yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.