Cityzens reward store

It's fine if you can get a citizen's card,applied and paid for mine and the wife's 3 weeks ago,the wife got hers ok,but mine ? Not a fucking dickie bird,when you consider I paid for both from my bank account something is not right,tried emailing the club but my emails bounce straight back,tried phoning but no joy,if anyone has any ideas on what I should do next I would be greatful to hear then.PS........not really interested in a banana,I am after tickets for the 2 home games in April,at this rate it will be next fucking april !

[QUOTE="goatinho, post: 10283635, member: 26435]i can get a 5 sets of stickers for 5k+ points.....hoorayyyy[/QUOTE]

And you can go on tour with the team in the USA for 1 point, if you win the competition.

I had something like 6,000 points.

No wonder they are binning it if I didn't know I had them.

Well, I sort of knew, but I never looked at the, errr, prizes on offer as it never grabbed me.

I can't say I ever looked or was bothered about them.

When they sent me the E-mail a few weeks ago I thought 'oh, that's nice, I'd better use my points up' , but every time I tried to log in, I couldn't.

I managed to log in last night for the first time ever and was underwhelmed by the crap on offer, but spent 4 points on competitions I don't suppose I'll ever win.

I saw the stickers on offer, but couldn't think of any practical way I'd use them, like the pin badge as well.

Got 8872 points told me in the email I could get signed shirts or Melbourne fc shirts. When I logged in all that was left was a flag some stickers or a pin badge never really got what it was all about so it wont be missed.

what a joke, logged in there and nothing left in the store. Just entered the trip to America about 8000 times...Could they not at least brought some of the end of season stock from the store on to that site or at least transfer them into loyalty points... even 1000 = 10/100 etc. The whole scheme seems to have went downhill. Is that lad Lee still involved?

spent all mine entering the competition to new York last year. Probably would have been better getting a banana lmao.

yep...not even any 20p stickers left now that i was going to get for the kids lol

This was alright whilst it lasted. I got a banana, all the shirt pin badges, umpteen competitions that I never won, a training shirt and I've got a flag and some stickers coming. I just wonder what it's replacement is gonna be. From the hype it sounds as though it will be something worthwhile and not just a gimmick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.