Cityzens reward store

I had 28000 points hoarded up when they announced it's over, had been waiting for them to put some decent rewards on (refuse to waste on comps you never win), as when this thing first started they had good stuff on, got a signed shirt, a signed league cup final prog, all for points and not a comp. So since last summer i'd kept my points as the only stuff they had in the reward store was tat you could just walk in and buy in the shop. Skip forward a year and they still had just the same stuff, and no one from cityzens ever replied about it, and then we find it's being scrapped and i end up having waste it on last season home shirt + a t shrt and afew flags! And it'll prob be xmas by the time it arrives ;)

Jesus lad how did you manage to build up so many? I obviously attended games, went to that wee kiosk thing, followed the social medias but only managed to get to about 7000 odd....

^ did the kiosk, did the twitter stuff, was on the cup schemes, went to the youth matches (that gave you 100 for attending), you got points for getting the youth tickets too (though that isn't why i used to go!). It all added up. I'd stored my points for about 18 months waiting for them to put better stuff on like they did when the cityzens thing started, which is why i had so much i guess. Feel a bit shafted that all i could get was last seasons shirt when i could've got that a year ago for the same points!

Got Fifa 16 last year with my points and some t- shirts this season. Shame if they ain't doing it anymore it was good

Anyone heard any more on this? Have they received their rewards or heard who won the competitions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.