Cityzens reward store

Used up all my points on several trivial items and they acknowledged by e-mail saying allow 28 days for delivery.

That was on the 4th June and I am still waiting for the items.

Sent them two e-mails which they have failed to respond to, I for one will not be buying anything more in the Stadium or Club Shop.

Disgraceful by the Club!

I think 'Massive Fuck Up' could be the answer. They should of confirmed prize winners for the Open and US tour. Think they will sweep this under the rug.

Yes that's right there was tickets for the Open and the American Tour...both have came and went and there has not been a sniff of info regarding this? Is there some sort of competition regulator?

Just been asked to log into the new one in an email .Proceed to log in with email and supporter number and guess what?....fails to load and I can't get in it.Who are the jokers that get paid for peddling this shite?

The site is a fucking shambles,log in then go into another section have to log in again,click on what you want to go on,doesn't load,absolutely fucking pathetic it is,sort it fucking out !

Only bought the new Cityzens Matchday membership yesterday and it's already been a ballache.

The site is a fucking shambles,log in then go into another section have to log in again,click on what you want to go on,doesn't load,absolutely fucking pathetic it is,sort it fucking out !
One of the worst football websites out there. Don't even get me started on those points bollocks.

Just been asked to log into the new one in an email .Proceed to log in with email and supporter number and guess what?....fails to load and I can't get in it.Who are the jokers that get paid for peddling this shite?

After about 5 attempts while it kept telling me I had too many people associated with my email address (I've got nobody on it but me!) and to log in with my supporter number where they told me the same thing, I eventually got through. What a load of rubbish. They asked me for feedback and I gave it to them with both barrels and told them it was rubbish and even worse than the official site!!

Just tried again for research purposes off the generic email what City sent me to try it out.

Still no joy....I give up.

An absolute joke.Never went on it last time,only used it the tail end of last year when they told me to use up the points on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.