Cityzens reward store

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by peoffrey, 12 Mar 2015.

1. gouldybob

gouldybob

I spoke to customer services as I was having the same problems as everybody else.

When I tried to log in I also got the message that I had more than one account linked to my e-mail address,
    - customer services checked which accounts I was linked with, turns out it was also used for my sons and nephews account when I first set them up. They removed my address from them and loaded up new ones. problem solved in 2 minutes.

Getting onto the new site
    - it's not finished yet. Was told the announcement is a bit premature as while can now log on there isn't any content to see.

Where is all the tat I ordered to use up my old scheme points?
    - there has been a delay sending it out because they want all the seasoncards sending out first, but they will be sent out. Happy enough with this as the stickers I ordered for my lad wouldn't get me into the ground for the Everton game. Not holding my breath that the ordered stuff will turn up though.

2. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Had email today to the beta sure to watch my 'personal' video.

Quadruple cheesy, may be a good thing for non-uk fans or kids but didn't float a 54 year olds boat....

3. stan bowles

stan bowles

Who is this Braydon kid ? I must have missed something but I keep seeing his name popping up all over City TV but I've got no clue who he is.

4. meeesh

meeesh

He's City's main "unofficial" mascot I think,the envy of thousands of kids no doubt,he's a right cheeky,likeable little fella,but he gets where nobody else could ever dream of getting to,unless there is an underlying reason I don't know of,I hope not like,but he is certainly one lucky kid to be treated like he does from the club

5. stan bowles

stan bowles

Ah ok. Thanks for clarifying this.

6. blue44

blue44

NHS
    Ashton-u-lyne,Manchester.Block 318 This Blue World
    Just managed to log into the new cityzens webpage,from what i can see,its part of the main city website,so therefore crap and slow !

I cant believe Iv already got 6100 points too ! I used them all when they sent us that email stating if we dont use them we lose them ,i did use them but still not received all my rewards,so have they dropped all of that and decided to give us our points back ? there is no way i could of amassed 6100 in 2 months !

If you log in quick,there are free pin badges to get,i think there were about 150 left to claim when i just logged in,but im not holding my breath on getting owt.

Last edited: 7 Aug 2017
  7. SouthStandStander

SouthStandStander

Cheers. I have just logged in and got a pin badge. My son will like that :-)

8. gocity

gocity

My points are exactly the same as they were when they told us to use them up, which I did. Not received any of the stuff I used them up on and my points stand at13030. City's I t is very poor, thank goodness the team isn't, so I can live with that.

9. grimmcfc

grimmcfc

I can see ticket points but can't see any other points, is it because I have none (I used them all up 3 weeks ago too) where are they shown?

10. Gray

Gray

Retired
    Timperley - I was just too stubborn to ever be gov
    I have got 8,395 points.

I suspect that the use your points up prompt in April went tits-up and we are getting nothing other than our points back. It would be nice if the Club could let us know though.

66 pin badges left, not holding my breath that it will arrive.