Cityzens Web Portal

Blue Til Death said:
I want to know, do I owe them 750 points I don't have or £750 I don't have for the signed shirt..!

it says that £1 = 2 points
so if you have 750 points you'll have £375 in auction money I think

zeddie said:
sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this..

Is it worth signing up to cityzens? I am already a blue member from last season. WIll my points on my blue membership transfer to the new cityzens card if i sign up?

You're not a blue member for this season as it's been replaced by Cityzens. Your points will stay with your supporter number whether you get a citizen membership or not. The only reason to get a citizen membership would be if you wanted the match day ticket priority you got with your blue membership. Or if you wanted the city points being discussed on this thread.

Gray said:
Got the e-mail and logged on to find I have 650 points - is that different to the loyalty points for ticket purchasing?

Went to "My Matches" then "My Attendance" and there was a drop down box with dates from this year and the last three years.

Whichever of these dates I selected nothing happened, the web site must not be working correctly or why bother showing the dates?

Had a go at naming the streets at the CFA - went for Trautmann, Book, Alison, Doyle and Young all from my younger days.
Can't see what it is all about, maybe it is my age.

I had a go too but can't vote as I don't know what the 3 small boxes are for underneath my 5 choices. Bit old and all that but there's no indication of what goes in there ... help.

Gray said:
Got the e-mail and logged on to find I have 650 points - is that different to the loyalty points for ticket purchasing?

Went to "My Matches" then "My Attendance" and there was a drop down box with dates from this year and the last three years.

Whichever of these dates I selected nothing happened, the web site must not be working correctly or why bother showing the dates?

Had a go at naming the streets at the CFA - went for Trautmann, Book, Alison, Doyle and Young all from my younger days.

Can't see what it is all about, maybe it is my age.

Went for Halford instead of Alison but otherwise the same

blueparrot said:
zeddie said:
sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this..

Is it worth signing up to cityzens? I am already a blue member from last season. WIll my points on my blue membership transfer to the new cityzens card if i sign up?

You're not a blue member for this season as it's been replaced by Cityzens. Your points will stay with your supporter number whether you get a citizen membership or not. The only reason to get a citizen membership would be if you wanted the match day ticket priority you got with your blue membership. Or if you wanted the city points being discussed on this thread.

Thanks a lot for the detailed info! I'll sign up.

I think City has launched this before it's ready :(

1. No-one can "complete" their profile to get the 100 points on offer because there will soon be more info to complete. They could have told us that upfront, or waited until the site was ready.
2. Apparently, you get 50 points for each social platform you connect (which isn't clear from the info provided) but the 'award' of the points won't be instant. Fair enough, but - again - they could have told us.
3. Everyone should have a minimum of 100 points just for being a Cityzen ... but I haven't got any. Boohoo. Other people obviously have, as demonstrated in this thread.

How to earn points:

Transactions City Points
Cityzens 100
Seasonal Hospitality 300
Seasoncards 300
Cup Schemes (City points per scheme) 100
Retail* £1 = 2 points
Match Tickets / Hospitality 20
Matchday City Points
Match Attendance 20
Engagement City Points
Complete your profile 100
Opt in to Newsletters (City points per scheme) 10
Click on Blue Print newsletter 10
Voting Participation 50
Social media City Points
Connect Social Network Facebook and Twitter 50
Like pages on Facebook (all MCFC pages below) 50
Like Partner pages on Facebook (see Partners list below) 25
Follow @MCFC or @MCWFC on Twitter 50
Like/Share a post on Facebook (all MCFC pages below) 5
Retweet or favourite a tweet from @MCFC or @MCWFC on Twitter 5
Use #together, #mcfc or #mcwfc on Twitter 5
Mention @MCFC or @MCWFC on Twitter 5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.