CL Cup Scheme ... Check money has come out of your Account

oakiecokie

Sorry Mods but I felt this should be in the main Forum due to a possible problem with tickets for the Juventus game.
I`ve had to phone City and find out why the ticket money for the above game,had not come out of my Bank Account on Wednesday as per OS Ticket details.
Nice young man I spoke to but had no idea as to why there would have been a problem.Card details checked and OK but thankfully I made a payment over the phone and got my normal ST Seats.
So lads and lasses please check your Bank Details and ensure that if you are on the CL Cup Scheme that payment for the Juventus game has actually been taken.Should have been Wednesday 2nd September.I wouldn`t want you to lose your seat for this game.

Good shout , just checked my account and no money gone out , also no tickets showing in purchase history , card details all ok , will give them a call

Just come off the phone , turns out it was my mistake . I had updated my new card details under the " Card Management " section in my account which had been working fine and had worked for my away day purchases , but turns out there is a separate " CL Card Management " section which I had not updated hence no payment taken . Guy amended over the phone and usual seat still available . Lesson learnt I suppose but as mentioned above no email or text from City to say that there had been a problem
Thanks again for the heads up Oakie , would have been pretty peeved if I had not got sorted . Cheers

Im in the champs lg scheme...I got an email weds morning saying thanks for my order...phoned them up and relocated to where my mates sit...bloke on the phone said its £5 more...told I know I do it for most cup games etc...paid the £5 more to relocate...got an email right away saying thanks for the order....Then yesterday I got an email saying thanks for my champs league order in my original season ticket seat !!!!....looked on the planner and both seats are not available ,my season ticket seat and the seat iv relocated into.dont know if iv bought both seats now or its their fault...just finished work so ill phone themnow,

Just come off the phone , turns out it was my mistake . I had updated my new card details under the " Card Management " section in my account which had been working fine and had worked for my away day purchases , but turns out there is a separate " CL Card Management " section which I had not updated hence no payment taken . Guy amended over the phone and usual seat still available . Lesson learnt I suppose but as mentioned above no email or text from City to say that there had been a problem
Thanks again for the heads up Oakie , would have been pretty peeved if I had not got sorted . Cheers
This really irritates me, why can't the club just use the card in the "card management" section for the Cup schemes, or at least have an option we can select to do that, rather than having to type in the card details for each cup scheme?

Just phone them and Iv been charged 2 times for my original seat,she is refunding me £30.....still waiting for my season card too.jees

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.