CL draw - Basel

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Cobwebcat, 7 Dec 2017 at 9:14 AM.

1. AsaMac

AsaMac

The difference between air fares on the 1st and 2nd weeks is huge - cause of school holidays. Really want the week of 20/21st February

2. Playing them in April in the QF or SF would be nice......

3. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Samaritan
    Anywhere south of Rawtenstall is nice come April compared to here

4. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

Because they dont see it as a risk , and with our history against these clubs its understandable

5. Silvas' left eyebrow

Silvas' left eyebrow

Each to their own. Personally I want this team to prove beyond any doubt we are the best club side in the world. No ducking or diving or excuses. Same in premier league ....Let them fear us ......but like I say each to their own.
    Don't think Ali ducked or dived at his best or Carl Lewis or ayrton Senna or or or .....play the best ..beat the best makes you the best !

6. urban genie

urban genie

Porto or seville, lovely to visit and will be warmer than northern europe in feb

7. 2sheikhs

2sheikhs

I know what you're saying but those boxers and athletes didn't have to face their foes so close to each other. I personally think we've got the best starting 11 in the world but it's a big ask if they have to play every 3 or 4 days.

8. Dax777

Dax777

Let's hope so. Juve v United will actually be a cracker. Old Pogba vs New Pogba.. :)

Machisio might be in bone crunching mood for that one.

9. Silvas' left eyebrow

Silvas' left eyebrow

Honestly let them fear us.................keep the faith fellow blue . This is our time .

10. If those probabilities are accurate, then you're right - 48.6% chance of an 'easy' draw and 51.4% chance of a 'tough' draw.