CL draw - Basel

I'm not as bothered who we get as I have been in recent years. Obviously drawing the easiest side possible is preferable, but if we play the likes of Madrid, we can get them knocked out early, or go out ourselves and focus on other trophies.

Personally, I'd prefer more focus on the premier league and domestic trophies this year. That's from someone who classes the UCL as the top trophy to win.

Why are people still carrying on as though the next round tie will be fixed to ensure we get the toughest team? We got Monaco last year (which most people were very happy with at the tie) and we got Kiev the year before that.

We will get Real
Spurs will get Bayern
Rags will get porto
Chelsea will get PSG
scousers wil get Basel.

I expect

Why are people still carrying on as though the next round tie will be fixed to ensure we get the toughest team? We got Monaco last year (which most people were very happy with at the tie) and we got Kiev the year before that.

I think some people are still convinced that there is a mass conspiracy against us. There’s a 50% chance that we’ll get a tough draw tomorrow, yet people will still claim it’s fixed if we get either Madrid, Munich or Juventus. Ah well. No reason to fear anyone any more, although obviously I’d love to get Basel, Porto or Sevilla!

Balls warmed up.

We'll get Real.

But don't worry we'll spank them with 9 men.

Fuck you UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.