CL Home Tickets £25 Each If Bought In Advance

Why have they closed SSL3 again for the gladbach tie ?

Its probably our best area for atmosphere, simply because its under the roof, and we should want the best atmosphere possible for this game, as its quite possibly the most crucial tie of the group. Its a game that if we fail to win, could see us struggle again.

Wonder if they'll open it depending on sales?

Would be poor if we couldn't get circa 50k at those prices.

Makes no sense closing it to me, unless they are leaving more space for BMG fans, to avoid them being in the home sections again ?

Would've thought that'd be less of a worry with cheaper tickets, we should have more take up for this game, demand was low for that game.

Is strange though, better keep an eye on the ticket situation to MGB fans this time round, was a farce last time.

Would've thought that'd be less of a worry with cheaper tickets, we should have more take up for this game, demand was low for that game.

Is strange though, better keep an eye on the ticket situation to MGB fans this time round, was a farce last time.
They may give them a bigger allocation was what I meant, as many travelled last time without tickets and gained tickets in home areas, so maybe leaving it closed is insurance to see how their sales go (as well as ours).

They may give them a bigger allocation was what I meant, as many travelled last time without tickets and gained tickets in home areas, so maybe leaving it closed is insurance to see how their sales go (as well as ours).

Nah I know what you meant mate, just thought it wouldn't be problem if we had a higher demand.

And they could always give them a bigger away allocation from the off.

Could be though, hope the take up is good for us though and we get the top tier opened for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.