CL Home Tickets £25 Each If Bought In Advance

Why have they closed SSL3 again for the gladbach tie ?

Its probably our best area for atmosphere, simply because its under the roof, and we should want the best atmosphere possible for this game, as its quite possibly the most crucial tie of the group. Its a game that if we fail to win, could see us struggle again.

I'm hoping it because they will give away fans the whole third tier and we get all of level one, like the everton game.

I have a question. I'm moving from the US to Germany in October and I was hoping to go to Barca and Celtic game. I became a cityzen on August 25th, which now appears to have been a bad idea. Do you think there will be any left once all the pre-sales are over with?

I have a question. I'm moving from the US to Germany in October and I was hoping to go to Barca and Celtic game. I became a cityzen on August 25th, which now appears to have been a bad idea. Do you think there will be any left once all the pre-sales are over with?
You could buy a bundle on 2 Sept if you've got purchase history if you don't want to risk missing out. The BMG one is the cheapest and you could always sell it on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.