CL Home Tickets £25 Each If Bought In Advance

Don't see why anybody would buy a bundle and not bother with the first game.
And in effect if they are buying a bundle for just the Barca game then the other two are in effect 'free'.

Remember the Hamburg game when they were a tenner (so more expensive than free), every fucker turned up. So I don't follow his logic.

Let's put any deal or price bundle into perspective.

Arsenal will probably charge the same price for 1 CL match.

I honestly can't believe anyone is complaining about the bundle price, if they are?

Sometimes I actually feel sorry for the decision makers at City. No matter what they do, the prices, the discounts, the vouchers, etc they give us, some fans still/will always complain.

It safe to say, as a fanbase, we probaly get some of the best prices and deals of any fanbase in this country.

You could buy a bundle on 2 Sept if you've got purchase history if you don't want to risk missing out. The BMG one is the cheapest and you could always sell it on here.

That's the problem though, I don't have any purchase history because I've lived in the US and never had a chance to go to a game. I'd gladly buy the 3 match pack, but I'm not sure I'll be able to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.