CL last 16 draw - Monaco

Lots of things will change between no an February so not too fussed who we get. No one will want us though

I'm not too bothered really. Any team who's topped a champions league group are going to be a tough draw. Hopefully we wing it and get an easier option, but if we get a Madrid side or Juve/PSG it means we can either knock them out early or get knocked out ourselves and focus on the league.

You've got to beat the best to be the best!

A: PSG (Could be nobody)
B: Napoli, Benfica or Besiktas
D: Atletico Madrid
E: Monaco
F: Dortmund (Could be Real Madrid)
H: Juventus (Could be Sevilla)

Happy with that?

Not a bad year to finish 2nd, guaranteed to avoid Barcelona and Bayern Munich. Could avoid Real Madrid as well.

Wouldn't want Dortmund or Atletico Madrid.
My preferred order is B, E, A, F, H and D. I think we have a chance against everybody, we just need to repeat our performance against Barca at home. Let the others worry about not drawing us!

I think we're at least one top class defender short of being able to win the CL this season. I expect we'll bring someone in during January but, as they're unlikely to be eligible to play in the CL, I think the PL is our best chance this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.