CL last 16 draw - Monaco

I'm sorry mate, but I've no idea how I could help you with that. Maybe try Viagogo or other selling platform like this.

But you didn't sell out agains Tottenham did you ? and there seemed to be Tottenham fans in a few sections.
We hear that they were able to buy tickets for 50 to 75 Euro on the day of the game.
Would this be true ?

@manchester 33, we were 2500 at Emirates stadium, 2 years ago, the organisation was absolutely disgraceful, 4000 tickets were saled (maximum capacity), and finally Arsenal reduced it to 2500. As Manchester is a bit further than London, I guess we'll be around 2000 for this game.

@Wilmslow Road Tottenham game and City game are not all the same thing, it's a 1/8 of a CL game against a top team, not a random group stage match against an average team. The stadium is gonna be for full for sure, I'll try to get information about how to got tickets, but still, I have no solution for my friend

Just to have an idea, 2 years ago, the stadium was uber full against Arsenal and Juve for the 1/8 and the 1/4 CL game.

Monaco is playing Lyon this sunday (8.00pm, ET) at home, which is supposed to be on of the top 4 team in League 1 if you wanna have a better idea about this squad.

Our main strengths are the wings (Lemar, Bernardo Silva), but no player of the main squad is really bad this year (Subasic, Sidibé, Glik, Jemerson, Mendy, Bakayoko, Fabinho, Silva, Lemar, Falcao, Germain). Every player is involved in the attack, except Bakayoko, every player have already scored one in the team.

We have really good sub, and one is gonna be really soon a superstar, way better than Martial, his name is Kyllian M'bappe, saw l'Equipe said that you tried to enrol him for 40M€ last year but Monaco refuses the proposition (497mins played this year, 6 goals, 4 assists (1 goal/82mins)), he is only 17 (gonna turn 18 next month)

We play 90% of the time in 4-4-2, but we can change into 4-3-3 when it's needed to defend (then Moutinho come in to maintain high possession). We don't really hold the ball, and we have a very direct and vertical game, I guess we are a poor Athletico Madrid in term of game style

Last edited:
For anyone on the stansted to Genoa flight - tues to thurs.

its possible to do the train to NICE, however you have to change at Ventimiglia, then get the local train to NICE.
I think you can only book the Italian journey online and pay at Ventimiglia station for the 2nd journey. Total cost is around 35 euros and were planning to do it on the tuesday evening when we land. Because of the split journey, the 1743 (adding journey time of 2nd train), gets us in NICE at 2127.
You can get a direct train, but there are not many and the timings dont work for what my lot are doing.
its worth mentioning as well if you try and book this on trenitalia site - genoa is spelt Genova...on the french site Ventimiglia is spelt VINTIMILLE.

Took me and my son ages to work all that out!

For anyone on the stansted to Genoa flight - tues to thurs.

its possible to do the train to NICE, however you have to change at Ventimiglia, then get the local train to NICE.
I think you can only book the Italian journey online and pay at Ventimiglia station for the 2nd journey. Total cost is around 35 euros and were planning to do it on the tuesday evening when we land. Because of the split journey, the 1743 (adding journey time of 2nd train), gets us in NICE at 2127.
You can get a direct train, but there are not many and the timings dont work for what my lot are doing.
its worth mentioning as well if you try and book this on trenitalia site - genoa is spelt Genova...on the french site Ventimiglia is spelt VINTIMILLE.

Took me and my son ages to work all that out!

Loco2.com will let you book those, once bookings are open.

Anyone know when money will be taken for cup scheme members and price for SS3?
Missed the ticket details and now can't find them online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.