CL last 16 draw - Monaco

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by MCFC1993, 23 Nov 2016.

1. cibaman

cibaman

It probably helps us that Monaco have suddenly become an even better team by virtue of PSG's win yesterday. Less chance that we'll be too gung ho, settle for a 1-0 rather chasing a big win.

2. CityStu

CityStu

Anyone know what the ticket situation is for the home game? I might be up north midweek for the first time in ages.

3. Gunnerblue9320

Gunnerblue9320

You can still purchase tickets online & no doubt buy on day.

4. Ashleymcduff

Ashleymcduff

Artist
    Ha ha I know and I had a big bet of Barcelona last night just to make my views even more painful lol

5. NanaToure42

NanaToure42

Watching Bayern smash the Goons earlier I really got excited for the Monaco fixture. Won't act like I'm all that familiar with Monaco, but from the Ligue 1 table and some stuff I've heard I'm much more anxious about playing them then I was when the draw was announced. I'm actually happy they're doing well. Makes for a more exciting match up.

6. Father Paul

Father Paul

Hope your right. Personally I think we will be very lucky to get through. They could easily put 3 0r 4 past our dodgy defence in either tie.

7. ManCityX

ManCityX

How are home ticket sales?

8. Maccblue

Maccblue

Not sure if u can buy on the day eufa rulings remember the Mgladbach debacle loads could make the following night but u could buy a tkt

9. munegu

munegu

Hi guys,
    Monaco's fan here.
    I've seen a lot of messages concerning our defense or our attack, what's make our strengh this year is our midlefield which is very strong with fabinho and Bakayoko, 2 very atheltics players.

So far from what i've read you guys seems pretty confident about these games, it kindly remind me of the arsenal 1/8 two years ago :)

10. Stuuuuuu

Stuuuuuu

Rag