CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

There's loads of little sports bars around barca that are ridiculously cheap, just stay off the main streets such as las ramblas. there's one I frequented near Rocafort that has €1 bottles! called in there everyday and can't remember the name :(

mac said:
citytill1die84 said:
Any cheap bars in Barcelona? Was paying €15 euros for Steins last year until we found an off licence?
You can afford it Carl you tight git.
Or take aload of beer from the hotel.
It best warm up as its snowing and sleet here in southern Spain.bleedin freezing.

Haha just thinking along the lines of me not making the bus back again and having to suffer another expensive taxi ride haha.

MCFCRICH said:
citytill1die84 said:
Any cheap bars in Barcelona? Was paying €15 euros for Steins last year until we found an off licence?

We went to a bar down a side street called London bar was around 5euros a pint it was near the square.

When leaving the square heading on to Ramblas go over the road and you will see a side street with a super market carry on walking down there its on your right, was a few blues in there too was decent but quite a small place so don't everyone pile in otherwise I won't be able to get served and sat

Cheers pal.

Re: CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

The Fat el Hombre said:
Got a pint in at placa reial which was 9 euro's, so just sent my mate to the shop for some cans and used the pint cup to hold the beer in. Will just get straight on the cans this time
Watch out for the footballs :-)

Re: CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

citytill1die84 said:
MCFCRICH said:
citytill1die84 said:

We went to a bar down a side street called London bar was around 5euros a pint it was near the square.

When leaving the square heading on to Ramblas go over the road and you will see a side street with a super market carry on walking down there its on your right, was a few blues in there too was decent but quite a small place so don't everyone pile in otherwise I won't be able to get served and sat

Cheers pal.

This is correct its off the Ramblas but the other side from the square

Already got it in my head that we'll get battered so anything else is a bonus for me!

Yaya cannot be strolling around like he was against Bayern. We will lost badly if that is the case and the tie will be over before the 2nd leg is even played. I think Barca's front three is the best on paper that we have ever played....even better than Bayern's....Messi, Neymar and Suarez are all top 7 players in the world...so that tells you what we are up against.

Chelsea have always played Barca well and that's because their CM were closing down the spaces and pressing Barca's midfield. Too many times in Europe when we have played a quality team, the opposition just seem to breeze through the midfield. It can't happen on Tuesday.

I would like to see Bony and Aguero start with Silva, Toure, Fernandinho and Milner in midfield.

Armaan said:
Already got it in my head that we'll get battered so anything else is a bonus for me!

I'm hopeful in thinking we get a draw in the first leg and then a 1-0 win at Barca in the second when the season gets a little busier for them. They aren't invincible at the Nou Camp as Celta Vigo has shown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.