CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

And if he does play he will just repeat what he keeps doing at Klanfield - Giving the ball away and failing to deliver.
Pep cannot play with 10 men on the pitch and that is exactly what he did in the 4-3. Can Pep waste a sub to give him a chance? No.
Sterling's head is not right at Anfield. End of.
That almost sounds like saying the club should insert a clause into Raheem's contract not requiring him to play at Anfield. Thankfully, Pep doesn't think of football like others - he doesn't have these hang ups as far as I can see. To say Raheem will just repeat what he keeps doing at Anfield is just an opinion. Do you really think a coach like Pep will not select him on the basis of a few recent performances at Anfield ? Raheem's not been with us for three years yet.

If Pep doesn't select him, it will be for tactical reasons.

Was beginning to worry a bit about this tie so I thought I’d look at it logically. I’ve decided to combine the best dipper players with the best city players and come up with a best combined 11. It looks like this:
Ederson
Walker
Ota
Kompany
Mendy
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Merlin
Sane
Aguero
Sterling

Manager Pep

Therefore the logical conclusion is that we’re gonna dick the mouth frothing, shell suit wearing, hub cap stealing, moustachioed perm fuckers into next week

I think that Sterling should play and if he's not doing what he should be doing then sub him...he needs to ignore the grievers and play to his strengths.
Mind you I wouldn't mind B Silva playing at Klanfield as he would cause them prpblproof a different kind.
I'm going for City to win both games and shut Klipperty and the candle lighting twats up for once and for all.

It'll be one of those fabulous nights at klanfield, except they'll lose. Then a rubbish night at the Etihad where we rip them a new one

On how good this season has gone could we see Sterling with a last minute winner in the 2nd leg
Would honestly make me happier than winning the Derby to take the title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.