CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Just about to replace Kane in my dream team with him either a sending off serious injury or complete loss of form in the offing.
Salah is having the sort of season that gets you noticed by Madrid. Because of that, some Liverpool fans at work are getting worried that he plays too well - can you believe that.......????? Now terrified they'll have another Coutinho scenario. I have reminded them of his non-show against Manure's three buses and two articulated HGVs. We'll have to deal with the supply lines to him and when he gets the ball figure out how to stop him. We score more than Liverpool and concede fewer. If they bring their 'A game' and we bring ours, we win. However, Sergio's been delivering Salah's level of goalscoring results for seven. But we're not so reliant on one player - Salah has scored half their goals. Our goals are scored across the team.

Sick to death about hearing about Salah

Ok the Yorkshire Ripper doppelgänger has had a good season, maybe a great season. But can he do it for 4,5,6 seasons on the run? Doubt it

And his goals won’t mean anything come the end of the season as his team will be potless
He's been elevated to Godhood in the Telegraph this evening. We ckearly have no chance.

To Be fair, if we beat united who gives a shit if we’re not at our best against spurs? Best team 3 games in a row then throw on the youngens against spurs.

Apologies in advance to those with the 100 goal bet though...

Sick to death about hearing about Salah

Ok the Yorkshire Ripper doppelgänger has had a good season, maybe a great season. But can he do it for 4,5,6 seasons on the run? Doubt it

And his goals won’t mean anything come the end of the season as his team will be potless

Is he still at hiding at the swamp?

Head to head record ... Klopp 6 Guardiola 5 Draw 1

Wow, didn’t expect that.

After reading Pep Confidential the times that Pep has surprised Klopp with playing a surprise formation he has won. Klopp does not seem to be able to react as well during the game. Suspect Pep might have us sit deeper for the away leg and have a game plan to surprise Klopp after the league meeting.

After reading Pep Confidential the times that Pep has surprised Klopp with playing a surprise formation he has won. Klopp does not seem to be able to react as well during the game. Suspect Pep might have us sit deeper for the away leg and have a game plan to surprise Klopp after the league meeting.

It would make perfect sense to sit back more than we normally would at Anfield. Playing our normal style would hang the tie in the balance because of the record Klopp has against Pep. Im not saying we should park the bus, but over commiting players at anfield is suicide. I doubt it will happen though. Adapting to certain types of games is the only one thing of criticism I’ve got for Pep.

It would make perfect sense to sit back more than we normally would at Anfield. Playing our normal style would hang the tie in the balance because of the record Klopp has against Pep. Im not saying we should park the bus, but over commiting players at anfield is suicide. I doubt it will happen though. Adapting to certain types of games is the only one thing of criticism I’ve got for Pep.

I think Pep will be already adapting and getting ready for this game, whilst the german cheerleader will be solely resting on coming out the blocks at 100mph looking to grab at the very least 2 goals and hoping that the klanfield massive keep up the noise.

Klopp is not a reactionary coach, things dont go their way then he starts to worry which will then spread through to the team because they will start to sit back more and then their fans will start biting their nails

Complete confidence that we have not only the manager and tactics to do these fuckers but also the team will be at full strength and right up for this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.