Classic Threads

Can anyone find the RAWK final game of last season thread
Not one of ours but funny as fuck
They were slagging us off about us blowing the title and handing it to the rags and within the space of 2 minutes they were signing our praises!!

Buzz1's - UFO, would you go thread (always liked his threads)

DD's - Bluemoon in decline thread

MCFCinUSA - v everyone in that 9/11 thread

Luv all 3 threads tho can't seem to find em...<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:06 pm --<br /><br />
kippaxwarrior said:
Can anyone find the RAWK final game of last season thread
Not one of ours but funny as fuck
They were slagging us off about us blowing the title and handing it to the rags and within the space of 2 minutes they were signing our praises!!
Think it's in the Sunderland fans reaction thread Kipp !

Sorry but for me there is only one that deserves this title.
The funniest thing I had the joy of looking at over possibly a 10 day period.
ono = superb piss take on the Rag Cafe when he pretended to be a Valencia fan and had the audacity to tell them he had listened to it on a Spanish Radio,ref Silva going to United.
Absolute classic.

oakiecokie said:
ono = superb piss take on the Rag Cafe when he pretended to be an Athletico Madrid fan and had the audacity to tell them he had listened to it on a Spanish Radio,ref Sergio going to United.
Absolute classic.

Ah! the "full rag wind up" cracker that was, it was Silva as I remember it:

Here it is

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=180483&hilit=full+rag+wind+up

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
oakiecokie said:
ono = superb piss take on the Rag Cafe when he pretended to be an Athletico Madrid fan and had the audacity to tell them he had listened to it on a Spanish Radio,ref Sergio going to United.
Absolute classic.

Here it is

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=180483&hilit=full+rag+wind+up

Hi mate,it certainly was David Silva,so I`ve amended my post.Just going to have a read.

The suggestion was made in the thread that it might reach classic status...what say you?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=275365" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=275365</a>

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
oakiecokie said:
Absolute classic.

Here it is

I`ve just spent a lovely hour looking at the Rag Cafs misfortunes of not getting Silva and "ono" alias Canary_10,giving them shite and lots of lies.
Thought I`d let you have a quick glance as to one of my favourite Raggy friends posts :

Dan-Dub:
I cannot believe we've missed out on this. and to all of you who say "you dont know if saf was interested in him anyway" SCREW YOU, AS IF HE WASNT, WHO WOULDNT BE?? I cannot believe two of my favourite players to watch now play for city. this just proves we are broke and in decline. from now on we will play second fiddle to city and become manchesters smaller club. trust me. I hate to say it but its true. GLAZERS OUT!!!!!! I hope next year city thump us with tevez gettin a hat-trick and silva gettin two. then id love to hear fergie say "THERES NO VALUE IN THE MARKET" ***
You are totaly mislead mate... Manchester United has never bought a starstudded player in 100yrs of its history.. And still we are with 18 EPL titles and 11 FA cups n 3 CL titles..ManCity will spend a billion on players like Silva for 10 more years.. and will end up like portsmouth in the relegation zone. I bet on dat.. This will even happen to Chelsea soon

This goes way back, but on the second incarnation of the board, still miss the original vivid blue one Ric! There was a guy called Scarblu, Colin, a great true blue, forever getting stuck in York on his way back home from home games. This guy was as funny as fuck, unfortunately now deceased (and missed), I, in a maudlin mood, was whinging on about life, love, the fact I hated civvy street ad nauseum, I did briefly mention that I was sat outside booth and howaths on mauldeth road and had bought a beverage.
Now all my fellow bluemooners were giviving me a pep talk and offering support, Scar then comes in with, 59p for a can of lager? That's CHEAP, stop moaning!
Made me laugh anyway!
Oh and Steve Kings wind up fishing expeditions were also funny as fuck, even fell for a couple myself, again another true blue who is sadly missed!

Bert Trautmann

Bert Trautmann

A CV that taking in the Luftwaffe was not the orthodox route to becoming a football fans’ favourite in England, even in the 1940s. But after being made prisoner in this country, Bert Trautmann showed his commitment by declining an offer of repatriation, before embarking on a brilliant career for Manchester City. Understandably, post-war Britain wasn’t delighted about one of the old enemy turning out in front of them, but his commitment and courage, not to mention ability between the sticks, saw the goalkeeper gain acceptance well outside the blue part of Manchester. His defining moment came in the 1956 FA Cup final. With 17 minutes left he broke his neck but stayed on the pitch to make crucial saves to preserve City’s 3-1 lead. He had a noticeably crooked neck when he went to collect his winner’s medal. In 2004, he was made an honorary Officer of the Order of the British Empire for promoting Anglo-German understanding through football.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.properplayer.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.properplayer.com</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.