clattenberg

wearethesouthstand said:
mark clattenberg is the ref on sunday, his first game back after an 8 month suspension after sending threatening emails to work associates

can anyone come up with a good song for sunday ?
i thought it was because his company owe shit load of money

u2fme2 said:
wearethesouthstand said:
mark clattenberg is the ref on sunday, his first game back after an 8 month suspension after sending threatening emails to work associates

can anyone come up with a good song for sunday ?
i thought it was because his company owe shit load of money
Bit of both. His companiy went bust owing a load of money and he then sent a threatening e-mail to an associate over money they owed him or something. Personally I think that was a smokescreen. Clattenburg gave the single most one sided performance I have ever seen in a Merseyside derby a couple of seasons ago. It was so blatant that there could be no doubt that he was acting under orders to give the game to Liverpool.

My guess would be that Hackett got presented with evidence that linked Clattenburg refereed games to suspicious betting transactions. It's well known that at least one game, between Wigan & Fulham, was as bent as a Uri Geller spoon.

Were the fuck have you been?

He dont need no face frontations
He dont need no fights or war
Hey clattenburg Email them a Threat.

LOL

I thought there we unproven allegations of him going on holiday with Gerrard and other Liverppol players and then he had the one sided Merseyside Derby - and allegations were abound that maybe he wasn't so impartial. The Derby was the one where Kuyt Kung fu kicked someone in front of the Everton fans and the TV picked up Gerrard saying 'hey Marky there was nothing in it' and Clattenburg having got a red card out of his pocket promptly put it away again.

YOU SENT AN E-MAIL
YOU SENT AN E-MAIL
THREATENED A WORKMATE IN THE JOB
GOT SUSPENDED
GOT SUSPENDED
YOU SHOULD BE BANGED UP YOU F**KING KNOB

nmc said:
I thought there we unproven allegations of him going on holiday with Gerrard and other Liverppol players and then he had the one sided Merseyside Derby - and allegations were abound that maybe he wasn't so impartial. The Derby was the one where Kuyt Kung fu kicked someone in front of the Everton fans and the TV picked up Gerrard saying 'hey Marky there was nothing in it' and Clattenburg having got a red card out of his pocket promptly put it away again.
He actually gave him a yellow but certainly had the red out. And he wasn't going to red card an Everton player (Hibbert), who had aupposedly tripped Gerrard in the box, until Gerrard had a little word in his ear and he put the yellow away and produced a red. He denied Everton two very good penalties, one in the dying seconds when Carragher pulled Lescott down in the area but gave the Gerrard one, which was either a dive or outside the box (or both) a minute earlier. Everton should have won that game 2-1 but it ended up with Liverpool winning 2-1.

Pictures and report here

It was a bent performance, pure and simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.