Clattenburg to move to Saudi Arabia

There is allegedly data to be found linking some "irregular decisions" by Clattenburg to suspicious betting patterns. It came to light just before Xmas.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open but even with just the evidence of their own eyes, does anyone doubt he's as bent as a Mickey Thomas tenner?

There is allegedly data to be found linking some "irregular decisions" by Clattenburg to suspicious betting patterns. It came to light just before Xmas.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open but even with just the evidence of their own eyes, does anyone doubt he's as bent as a Mickey Thomas tenner?

Nail on the head, he'll return in 5 years a multi millionaire, with no questions asked.

FFS City, someone has dropped a bollock here.

Its reported that Crappenberg has moved to Saudi allegedly on a free transfer, admittedly i heard there was a fee involved and it should have been reported as "undiscosed" , (brown envelope), but with wages around £500,000 pa, that means he could have been bought for around £10,000 per week, we should have been all over him like a red rash. Who would have believed he could have been bought for such a small sum.

I realise he would have been no use in the Champions League, because of nationality, and the fact he has already played for another team in the tournament this year, but for our premier league squad , he would have been indispensable. Just look at his performances when we have come up against him in the past. He is an absolute game changer, the way he astutely whistles to break up City attacks, when a less experienced referee would have played advantage, the way he skillfully can ignore the blatant fouls, and offsides, had to be seen to be believed, his creative refereeing, when he imagines what he fails to see, (cos it didnt happen, Sterling handball v Spurs) and still manages to give a penalty against us, should leave no-one in any doubt, that he is more than capable of achieving the desired result. He is an absolute legend, even if only in his own mind!.His performances, when he played for Spurs in the 2 games last year should have been enough, to convince us to buy him! He is also, a very honest, and humble man, (OK i made that bit up)

I am genuinely surprised that so many of his favoured teams were prepared to let him go so cheaply. OK, he is a bit of a c*nt (total), but he could have been our c*nt. The only good thing is , he hasn't gone to one of our rivals, and the rags will certainly miss him!

I'm sorry if this upsets some of the traditionalists, but with him on our payroll, even if he wasn't playing in our game, just think of the points he could have manipulated. The title would have been in the bag.

Very poor error of judgement City. We will regret not signing him!

FFS City, someone has dropped a bollock here.

Its reported that Crappenberg has moved to Saudi allegedly on a free transfer, admittedly i heard there was a fee involved and it should have been reported as "undiscosed" , (brown envelope), but with wages around £500,000 pa, that means he could have been bought for around £10,000 per week, we should have been all over him like a red rash. Who would have believed he could have been bought for such a small sum.

I realise he would have been no use in the Champions League, because of nationality, and the fact he has already played for another team in the tournament this year, but for our premier league squad , he would have been indispensable. Just look at his performances when we have come up against him in the past. He is an absolute game changer, the way he astutely whistles to break up City attacks, when a less experienced referee would have played advantage, the way he skillfully can ignore the blatant fouls, and offsides, had to be seen to be believed, his creative refereeing, when he imagines what he fails to see, (cos it didnt happen, Sterling handball v Spurs) and still manages to give a penalty against us, should leave no-one in any doubt, that he is more than capable of achieving the desired result. He is an absolute legend, even if only in his own mind!.His performances, when he played for Spurs in the 2 games last year should have been enough, to convince us to buy him! He is also, a very honest, and humble man, (OK i made that bit up)

I am genuinely surprised that so many of his favoured teams were prepared to let him go so cheaply. OK, he is a bit of a c*nt (total), but he could have been our c*nt. The only good thing is , he hasn't gone to one of our rivals, and the rags will certainly miss him!

I'm sorry if this upsets some of the traditionalists, but with him on our payroll, even if he wasn't playing in our game, just think of the points he could have manipulated. The title would have been in the bag.

Very poor error of judgement City. We will regret not signing him!

Same refereeing school as Howie Redshirt - they were dyed-in-the-wool Rags, Dippers, Cockerels and Gooners. They'd never have come to us, not for all the money in the Abu Dhabi oil wells.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.