Clattenburg to move to Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by anyoldblu, 16 Feb 2017.

1. Burtonblue

Burtonblue

I reckon he's been rumbled and Mr Gill has got him a nice little job well out of the way in the sun...

2. bariomalotelli

bariomalotelli

Clearly I'm not down with the kids. Does anyone have a clue what this means?

3. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

You may think that's a joke but we had him while Thaksin owned us, even when he only had 10% of the shares and an honorary title.

When we finally ditched Thaksin, Clattenburg's attitude to us changed instantly. Our ppg prior to that (when we were largely crap) is far better than it is since, when we've been largely pretty good, in games reffed by Clattenburg.

4. davymcfc

davymcfc

Good riddance

5. lonestay

lonestay

Will be interesting to see how we are reffed today in the cup, I think it's fairly obvious with the way that Twatenberg has departed that something has happened in the pigmol/FA/Premier/Media control set up, what that is we can only speculate at this point, but the rushed way he went with very little press coverage suggests that the powers that be received information about him that needed to be covered up quickly to maintain control . I think this is a shot across the bows moment and I think Alty Taylor will be on his best behaviour today, fair and impartial as per the instructions from pigmol .

6. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Would love to know what is on that private server with football is fixed.

It absolutely stinks though the way this move has happened lol

7. TonyM

TonyM

I would be surprised if it was something related to decisions on the field. I really think he's just a shit ref who can't stay impartial (he is naturally biassed towards certain players and against others).

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a personal thing from the past. God (and that server) only know what. Just more scandal.

8. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

Wonder if @Prestwich_Blue has access.

9. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

It's the timing that's bizarre; leaving at this point in the season ahead of all the biggest games seems a lithe strange.....

10. Churchlawtonblue

Churchlawtonblue

The man is a joke of a referee. Heard he got a very nice watch off taggert a few years, I wonder why.