Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Pep really going to continue with Bravo? with all the damning evidence stacking up against him, it's time he had a rest. Willy must be wondering what he has to do to get a game in the Prem.
I'm all for showing support to our players, but doesn't Willy deserve a fair crack at the No.1 jersey?

If thats the case then so be it. Maybe the club are willing to accept this season as one of transition on the premis that when Pep gets his plkayers, we start moving fwd again.

And no other teams will improve either of course. Funny how well that conte chap has settled in.

If any other player underperformed like he has in recent weeks they'd be out of the team. I'm praying Pep does the right thing today but doubt it. He's spoken about trying to adapt to the PL, it's time to start showing it. There's no hiding place in this league even against the lesser teams. Bravo starts and we're 1 down before kickoff as far as I'm concerned.

If any other player underperformed like he has in recent weeks they'd be out of the team. I'm praying Pep does the right thing today but doubt it. He's spoken about trying to adapt to the PL, it's time to start showing it. There's no hiding place in this league even against the lesser teams. Bravo starts and we're 1 down before kickoff as far as I'm concerned.
If Pe is to do the right thing with underperforming players, there would be more than just Bravo dropped. Does your being one down before we start apply simply to Bravo?

If Pe is to do the right thing with underperforming players, there would be more than just Bravo dropped. Does your being one down before we start apply simply to Bravo?

I take your point and you are right about the general underperformance but he hasn't merely underperformed. He's been pretty wretched. But as you say, not helped by the poor performances of our defence, our tactics and the unwillingness of some players to press.

Like Mangala though, he looks like a player who just hasn't the skill set needed for the league no matter how good they may be in other leagues.

It's just that we have limited options in the out field, although god knows I'd rather see anyone but Kolorov at CB or LB. Or Fernando.

At this point I would prefer to see Willy between the sticks today.

I take your point and you are right about the general underperformance but he hasn't merely underperformed. He's been pretty wretched. But as you say, not helped by the poor performances of our defence, our tactics and the unwillingness of some players to press.

Like Mangala though, he looks like a player who just hasn't the skill set needed for the league no matter how good they may be in other leagues.

It's just that we have limited options in the out field, although god knows I'd rather see anyone but Kolorov at CB or LB. Or Fernando.

At this point I would prefer to see Willy between the sticks today.
Sure he needs to improve but I don't believe he has been as bad or as culpable as some are painting. I think he will get the gig today, let's hope he and the rest of the team have a stormer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.