Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is how it goes.
Bill. "bravo is shite"

fanboys "yeh well what about joe hart"

Bill. "well deflected"

fanboys. "But but he was good for Chile"

Bill rightly chuckles to himself.
oh and Bravo remains shite.
A fair statement given your post saying we'd be ten points better off with him and taking into account his mistakes this season.

It's a healthy debate. I don't see anyone trolling the thread to be honest. Just a divided opinion on a goalkeeper who can't actually keep goal.

Anyway if you post about the topic rather than a poster that would be great.

Healthy debate? When posters don't agree with you you label them 'fanboys', nothing healthy about that.

It's an endearing term to those who can't yet see the light.

Anything to add on topic?

It's not, it's a derogatory term that just serves to agonise.

I tried to engage in healthy debate with you yesterday but you just ignored my post, now you want to know have I something to add? Come off it Bill.

So no then.

Haha, you could've addressed my post about cup keeper policy and our success/failure with it in recent seasons that I referred to in my post above but no, for some reason you don't want to engage in healthy debate .

I'll go on record and say that Bravo is a world class keeper who's simply struggled with the new league and language.

Every former player who has played with him has commented about how good he is, he was nominated by PLAYERS as one of the give best keepers on the planet.

Where Pep dropped a bollock was that baptism of fire at Old Trafford, it was ridiculous that he played in that game, and it's had a detrimental effect. I'd much rather stayed than Willy, and I'm convinced he'll prove his doubters wrong if he does stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.