Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither had willy but he got dropped.

Did you see the goal bravo let in against hull. My border terrier would have stopped it.

What sort of bullshit is this? It deflected of Stones, who was also blocking his view, about 2ft in front of Bravo.

If Hart let that goal in (which he would have, because 9 times out of 10 every keeper lets that in) you wouldn't blink, you'd just blame the defence for switching off at the end of the game like a rational person.

What sort of bullshit is this? It deflected of Stones, who was also blocking his view, about 2ft in front of Bravo.

If Hart let that goal in (which he would have, because 9 times out of 10 every keeper lets that in) you wouldn't blink, you'd just blame the defence for switching off at the end of the game like a rational person.

It was travelling about 4 miles an hour. He has been utter crap. It's not just my view the stats tell their own story. You can be as blue as you like and defend the players but the goalie who needs support is willy who got dropped having come into the side and then we started to get clean sheets and look more assured and organised .

But no he was dropped to let bravo come back in. I have no idea why.

It was travelling about 4 miles an hour. He has been utter crap. It's not just my view the stats tell their own story. You can be as blue as you like and defend the players but the goalie who needs support is willy who got dropped having come into the side and then we started to get clean sheets and look more assured and organised .

If you genuinely don't know why Bravo was brought back in then you're beyond help. Just have a little think about it, it's pretty fucking obvious.

As well as Willy has done, the same pattern was developing in big games with Willy in nets. Arsenal in the league had 2 shots on target and scored with both, against Chelsea he faced 4 on target ( inc. weak pen ) and conceded 2, Monaco away he faced 4 on target and conceded 3.

As well as Willy has done, the same pattern was developing in big games with Willy in nets. Arsenal in the league had 2 shots on target and scored with both, against Chelsea he faced 4 on target ( inc. weak pen ) and conceded 2, Monaco away he faced 4 on target and conceded 3.

Actually our shots on target are pretty lethal too, its getting them on target we suffer with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.