Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm pretty thick too - so please tell us.

I am beyond help then. as I have no idea. enlighten us all Gordon banks

I'm sure if you put your heads together and try really hard you can come up with a reason why Bravo had to have a second run in the team, it's so simple my 6 year old nephew worked it out, you two should manage it.

I'm sure if you put your heads together and try really hard you can come up with a reason why Bravo had to have a second run in the team, it's so simple my 6 year old nephew worked it out, you two should manage it.
No seriously please tell me why we should play a keeper who makes 1.04 saves per goal conceded and concedes 1.24 goals a game, rather than another who makes 1.89 saves per goal conceded and concedes 0.82 goals a game. The ability to pass like David Silva wouldn't make up for that discrepancy

No seriously please tell me why we should play a keeper who makes 1.04 saves per goal conceded and concedes 1.24 goals a game, rather than another who makes 1.89 saves per goal conceded and concedes 0.82 goals a game.

Jesus Christ - because one of them isn't going to be here next year! We need to know if Bravo just had a bad start, or has completely gone and is beyond recovery. If he's better after his time out (he has been), we'll likely be buying a number 2 and long term successor for next season, and if he'd been as wobbly as before, we might well be buying a number one for next season and possibly selling Bravo if he wasn't happy with that.

It really isn't rocket science boys. On form Bravo is the perfect keeper for us, I cannot believe anyone with half a brain can be surprised that Guardiola will try to give him every opportunity to let him prove his form and confidence is recoverable.

Jesus Christ - because one of them isn't going to be here next year! We need to know if Bravo just had a bad start, or has completely gone and is beyond recovery. If he's better after his time out (he has been), we'll likely be buying a number 2 and long term successor for next season, and if he'd been as wobbly as before, we might well be buying a number one for next season and possibly selling Bravo if he wasn't happy with that.

It really isn't rocket science boys. On form Bravo is the perfect keeper for us, I cannot believe anyone with half a brain can be surprised that Guardiola will try to give him every opportunity to let him prove his form and confidence is recoverable.

Rubbish. there are lots of players whose contracts are up in the summer or who we know wont be here. Navas for example , shall we drop all these players as well by your logic or does your logic merely apply to bravo???.

Rubbish. there are lots of players whose contracts are up in the summer or who we know wont be here. Navas for example , shall we drop all these players as well by your logic or does your logic merely apply to bravo???.

Yeah, perhaps if Navas' only competition for the RB spot weren't 2 other players who are leaving, your shit point might have some slight glimmer of relevance, but they are, so it doesn't.

Blimey Domalino...you get angry with people pretty quickly don't you?

Bravo will probably be here next season...I say probably because I'm not Pep. Caballero might also be kept as well (a short term deal). Might. I say might as, once again, I'm not Pep. I'm also pretty sure you are not Pep either which makes your rant completely null and void.

Yeah, perhaps if Navas' only competition for the RB spot weren't 2 other players who are leaving, your shit point might have some slight glimmer of relevance, but they are, so it doesn't.

yaya, clichy?

it blows a hole in your argument by someone who" is beyond help".

anyway I hope your hero has a blinder tonight as if he pulls off some good saves tonight I am sure all will be forgiven by us all.

yaya, clichy?

it blows a hole in your argument by someone who" is beyond help".

anyway I hope your hero has a blinder tonight as if he pulls off some good saves tonight I am sure all will be forgiven by us all.

Do you think Yaya would've featured as much had Gundogan not been injured?

Perhaps if we had a decent alternative to Clichy then he probably wouldn't be playing either.

Blimey Domalino...you get angry with people pretty quickly don't you?

Bravo will probably be here next season...I say probably because I'm not Pep. Caballero might also be kept as well (a short term deal). Might. I say might as, once again, I'm not Pep. I'm also pretty sure you are not Pep either which makes your rant completely null and void.

I think it is normal , at least for City, to give high price tag players every chance (eg Mengale ) however goalie is maybe a special case especially with our supposedly vulnerable defence.
Personally I want him to come good even though I was happy with JH. He has the capability but for some reason seems terrified of the lack of protection goalies have in PL.
Oh for Bert Trautmann to be still alive and teach him how to dish out violence to over aggressive opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.