Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was Kolarov who should have given him the shout as he was positioned behind Bravo but Claudio turned to Otamendi to say he would appreciate a bit of communication.
either way he was spot on. the lad no chance, he had to get something on it. the save of the follow up is what we have been looking for all season. well done I say.

I feel for him a bit. He's clearly not been good for us, but don't think he's as bad as some make out. He's very highly regarded in Chile and Barcelona, and you don't have the career he's had if you're shit. Don't know if its confidence or the culture that he's struggling with, but few could argue it's been a good move. Actually think he'll stay another season as back up to a new keeper, but a return to Spain might be the better option for all concerned.

There's a Bravo thread where all this can be discussed though!

I think his confidence has been dented by the sheer aggression our refs allow in the penalty area.
He is used to being fully protected so fear is apparently something he cannot handle.

Much improved since recall think he will still be with us next year working with Rulii, Gunn or some other young keeper with a view to drop to number 2 during the season

Thought Bravo played really well on Thursday. Credit where credit is due. Real shame that after a performance which would have done wonders for his confidence he gets injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.