Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had some shit keepers in the bad old days, he must be better than Perry Suckling, Simon Tracey et al but they didn't sting us for 17m either, sigh, 4 shots on target 4 goals what can you say to that ? None really his fault as such, well not the first 3 as I knocked it off after that so can't comment on the 4th but top keepers make saves to change games.

Something Bravo isn't doing for us and I am not seeing much of this passing it around from the back like in the first half of his debut anymore, nullifying the only thing he seems good at.

Not the answer either but the question is finding the keeper that is going to fit into what we are trying (after today's performance we didn't even do that) to achieve.

He doesn't actually dive, he just falls to the floor on the spot whilst sticking out a hand.

Worst keeper I think I've watched at City.

This may sound blasphemous but I think if given the choice right now I'd actually take Mancini and Hart back over Pep, Txiki, Soriano and Bravo.
Without a doubt I'd take Hart and Mancini. Wouldn't even pause to think.

Edit - throw in Cook too.

pathetic goalkeeper. 4 shots on target, 4 goals says it all. 14 goals conceded in his last 22(?) shots faced is nothing short of abysmal. bringing him in and ditching a club legend in Hart was one of the worst decisions the club has made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.